Best Gaming Mouses 2020-2021. If you are looking to buy the best gaming mouse for 2020, you are in the right place. We have listed top 10 best gaming mouse of 2020 for your best choice. We hope you will find best one from our list. So without delay checkout our best mouses for gaming in 2020.Also Check:Best wireless Gaming Mouse / Amazon Best Seller list / Best Mouse Deal 50% Off
SEE: Best Seller on Target.com / Walmart.com /
9 Best Gaming Mouses of 2020
|Best Gaming Mouse 2020||Price||Check|
|Best Overall:Logitech G203 gaming mouse||$34.84||Buy Now|
|Best Budget Gaming Mouse:SteelSeries Rival 700||$69.95||Buy Now|
|Best MMO gaming mouse:ASUS ROG Spatha||$172.98||Buy Now|
|Best Mouse Under 100:CORSAIR M65 Pro RGB||$66.50||Buy Now|
|Best customizable: Logitech G502– Gaming Mouse||$77.84||Buy Now|
|Logitech G402 -Best Optical Gaming Mouse||$44.18||Buy Now|
|Logitech G Pro -Best Wireless Gaming Mouse||$149.95||Buy Now|
|Logitech G900 -Best Wireless Mouse For Gaming||$99.95||Buy Now|
|RAZER NAGA HEX V2-Best 7 Button Mouse||$199.88||Buy Now|
Gaming Mouses Reviews -2020
1.Best Overall:Logitech G203 gaming mouse
Best Gaming Mouses Overall
If you’re in the market for an entry-level gaming mouse, look no further, Logitech G203 is the mouse for you. Trust me. Whether for you or someone else you can’t go wrong with this mouse. I decided to create a huge review guide for people like me who just absolutely need to see detailed reviews before they pull the trigger on the product. Below is a pros and cons list and below that is a detailed paragraph about this mouse if you’re a reader
– RGB Lighting (And not some solid color BS, like 12.8 million colors breathing effects type of stuff)
– Depressed Area Left and Right click, helps keep your grip on the mouse (picture for example)
– Smooth design and texture great for claw holders
– 8000 dpi sensor with ability to change in increments of 50 (7950, etc.)
– DPI Button with up to 4 on-the-fly dpi changes (also can be programmed to a key)
– 2 custom buttons both on the inside of the mouse
Read More: Best Gaming Laptops 2020
2.Best Budget Gaming Mouse:SteelSeries Rival 700
Best Budget Gaming Mouses 2020
The Steel Series Optical Wired Mouse offers great tactile feel, precision track at various settable speeds and has looks good. The software offers lighting enhancements. good investment for a gamer.
I bought this gaming mouse for my husband and he loves it. It is super sensitive and very accurate. The grip is comfortable and perfect for his larger hands. The changing colors of this mouse adds a very cool effect. It is especially nice that this mouse comes with two cables, one smaller and smooth and the other larger and braided. This gives my husband a choice of feel and flexibility when gaming, but it is also handy to have a backup, just in case.
- Vivid onboard OLED display
- Tactile alerts let you feel the game. Acceleration : 50g. Polling Rate : 1 ms (1000 Hz)
- Ergonomics built for every grip style. SteelSeries Switches : Rated for 30 Million Clicks
- Modular cables, top covers, and sensors
Read More: Best Gaming Keyboard 2020
3.Best MMO gaming mouse:ASUS ROG Spatha
Best MMO Gaming Mouses
- Customizable 3-Zone (ROG logo, scroll wheel, side buttons) RGB lighting effects
- Wireless/wired modes with 8200 DPI, 150 IPS, 30G acceleration and 2000Hz USB polling rate (In wired mode)
- Programmable 12-button design with swappable Omron click switches for customizable Click resistance, Weight 178.5 g without cable
- Rog Armory interface to customize buttons, performance and RGB, with built-in flash memory for profile storage
- Durable, smooth magnesium alloy bottom plate glides across a variety of surfaces and easily attaches to the magnetic charging Dock
ROG Spatha comes with fully-programmable thumb buttons with Alps switches to give you tactile feedback. The six buttons are arranged to resemble the iconic ROG eye and are designed to provide intuitive control and feel.
ROG Spatha utilizes a high-speed wireless connection for high data throughput and low latency to ensure all your movements are tracked accurately. And once the battery runs out, you can continue using it while charging, all without losing response and performance.
Gaming mouse buttons take a lot of punishment, and that’s why the buttons on ROG Spatha feature durable Omron switches with enough clicks to last long. The exclusive switchable socket design allows for easy customization too.
This is quite a mouse. I’m a photographer and can spend many hours a week at the computer developing photos, making slideshows, etc. While I do use an extra gaming keyboard (RazerOrbweaver) for lots of keyboard shortcuts, I have all the buttons on this Spatha programmed as well; +- values, special scrolling, etc. And, you can do several profiles and this thing knows to auto swap to the settings for the active program. I keep the DPI switch set to a faster (get things done) setting and then, in one click, I slow it down for the fine work.
Read More: Best Gaming Routers 2020
4.Best Razer Ouroboros Elite -Gaming Mouse
Best Affordable Gaming Mouses
The Razer Ouroboros is outfitted with the most advanced and configurable sensor yet. It tracks so precisely, you always hit targets exactly where you need to. It can also be calibrated to your specific surface, and has adjustable cut-off to lift-off tracking, empowering you with more control than ever. From an adjustable arched palm rest, to a retractable back, as well as four interchangeable side panels, the Razer Ouroboros is fully customizable to your personal needs. It fits perfectly with any hand length, shape and grip-style.
Game for longer while unplugged. The Razer Ouroboros is conveniently powered by a single AA battery for up to 12 hours of continuous gaming. The supplied NiMH battery is rechargeable, so you can plug in the USB cord or place it on the dock. Or, just replace with any ordinary AA battery so you can keep going like a beast.
A Really Comfortable Mouse Makes You a Happy Gamer
You want to be able to put your hand on your gaming mouse and feel good from the beginning of your gaming session and even 10 hours later. That’s why the Razer Ouroboros was conceived as an ambidextrous mouse. It works well for both left- and right-handed users. This mouse caters to all grip styles — claw grip, palm grip, or fingertip. Just adjust the arch on the palm rest, extend or retract the back, and add in the side rests.
Best Gaming mouse Under 100
5.Best Mouse Under 100:CORSAIR M65 Pro RGB -Gaming Mouse
The M65 PRO RGB features a 12000 DPI optical sensor that provides pixel-precise tracking and advanced surface calibration support. Use the advanced weight tuning system to set the center of gravity to match your play style, and harness the power of iCUE for advanced button configuration
This mouse is amazing. I recently did a peripheral refresh and upgraded from a G700s to this. This is hands down an amazing upgrade from the G700s. I do miss the wireless but the build quality and feel of this mouse is amazing. The aircraft grade aluminum feels amazing and the palm and side grip textures are excellent. You can tune the mouse to whatever surface you’re playing on (do yourself a favor and buy a MM300 corsair mousepad to go with this). Using the sniper button feels like cheating. I’m also a big fan of the screw type weights (I prefer heavier mice and am running with all the weights installed). The software is amazing as well. You can build and design any macro function and assign it to any key. The lighting is fully customizable and beautiful to boot.
Corsair made a lot of good decisions in their update of the tried-and-true M65 model. I’ll state the changes I saw between the M65 Vengeance (last mouse I used) and
The M65 Pro.
1. OLEDs in the logo and the mousewheel. They are absolutely gorgeous, easily the best implementation of LEDs I’ve seen on a mouse.
2. They painted the aluminum metal chassis black to match the color of the plastic body. It is also beautiful, and a great little aesthetic choice by them. Similar look to the M45 Raptor
3. They changed the sensor from a ADNS-9800 laser sensor to a PMW3360 optical sensor. Incase you are unaware, the 3360 is the non-exclusive version of the best optical sensor on the market, the 3366 (of g303 and g502 notable fame). For any serious gamer, this was an incredible change to see.
4. They added a gritty texture to the side panels of the mouse, to allow for better gripping. It works as intended, and I frankly liked it alot. It may not be for everyone, however. I would describe it best as a well-done soft sandpaper texture. (No.. it will not make your fingers raw)
5. They moved the sniper button from just-out-of-thumbs reach to right on top of your thumb. As in, in order to hold the mouse, your thumb WILL be on the button.
Best Overall Gaming mouse Under 100
6.Best customizable: Logitech G502– Gaming Mouse
Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Mouse with Fully Customizable. Logitech G502 mouse is one of the best gaming mouse now.
AS UNIQUE AS YOU. Every gamer dominates differently. G502 Proteus Core is designed to let you mod it with unparalleled levels of customization. Elevate your game with surface tuning calibration, weight/balance adjustment, DPI shifting, and 11 programmable buttons. Make Proteus Core yours, and then go make the competition yours.
This mouse is a great mouse with a lot of great features IF you are a palm grip. I tend to have a claw grip and haven’t been able to get used to this mouse. I switched to it from my G500s mouse and have since switched back to realize how much more like the feeling of the G500s.
This is one of the best gaming mice out there. The reasons I chose this compared to other offerings:
1)Many programmable buttons, including ones for the index finger. A lot of competitors only have thumb or sniper buttons
2)The action and clicky sound of the buttons are excellent
3)The best sensor in the market, so I’ve heard
4)Less important to me but also nice are the braided cable and adjustable weight option (although the mouse is already heavy)
- Surface tuning calibration: Easily calibrate the optical sensor to get best tracking performance for your specific mouse pad surface
- Weight and balance tuning: Adjust the weight, center of balance and placement of weights for personalized feel and performance
- 11 programmable buttons: Set up one-button triggers to execute any command or macro at lightning speed
- On-the-fly DPI: Quickly switch through up to 5 DPI settings (200-12,000) or temporarily downshift DPI for sniping.
- Improved dual-mode hyperfast scroll wheel: Get enhanced click-to-click precision for gaming and blazing scrolling speeds for the web
Best Multi color Gaming mouse
7.Best Multi Color:Razer DeathAdder Chroma Gaming Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Chroma – is Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse on the market.It is most popular right now.
I’m not particularly a huge fan of Razer as most of their products are over priced and they have a tendency to create flashy products while skimping out on build quality, however their mice have always been well made. Before I purchased this mouse I was using a Razer Lachesis (the original model not the second version). I actually still use that mouse with my laptop since I can’t stand trackpads, but this DeathAdder Chroma I now use with my desktop. It has a great grip and a great feel to it thanks to the rubber on the sides as well as the weight. It’s not light but it certainly isn’t heavy. It feels just right.
The millions of colors that is is capable of displaying is completely pointless, but I do admit it looks pretty cool and the colors can be customized via Razer Synapse software.
I won’t make any bold claims about this mouse improving my gaming performance as I’ve been gaming and using gaming mice my whole life so transitioning from one to another isn’t going to do anything for me. I play mostly FPS games and RPGs and this mouse has been excellent for me. It’s very comfortable and the sensor is very accurate. I sometimes, well very rarely I should say, had an issue with the sensor on my Lachesis but I’ve owned this mouse for over a year and I’ve yet to experience any sensor issues.
Best Gaming mouse Under 50
8.Logitech G402 -Best Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech G402 Optical Gaming Mouse Hyperion Fury USB 8 Buttons, 910-004067. Logitech G402 is one of the best gaming mouse on the market. It is most featured gaming mouse on amazon.
- USB wired interface
- 4000DPI format
- Right-handed orientation
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort
- 2 years’ manufacturer’s warranty
Best Wireless Gaming mouse
9.Logitech G Pro -Best Wireless Gaming Mouse
The G Pro Wireless is peerless when it comes to cord-free pointers, packing Logitech’s excellent 16,000 CPI HERO sensor and the kind of latency-free experience you’d expect from a wired mouse
It also boasts a length 40 hours of battery life and is customizable, with buttons on the side panels that can be removed and traded out for smooth inserts, if that’s your preference.
This is a long review, not just because I have a lot of notes, but because the review detail should be directly proportional to the price tag.
The Logitech G Pro Wireless (GPW) is an 80 gram, RGB, ambi, wireless mouse with removable side buttons for both sides and inserts which allow a smooth surface in lieu of a button if desired. There are 7 buttons total plus a DPI button on the bottom which doesn’t really enter into any of my math. Its HERO 3 sensor goes from 100 to 16000 DPI in steps of 50. There is zero accel or smoothing with this sensor and it is supposed to be the most advanced optical on the market. Expectations were very high with this mouse and after a sense of initial disappointment (likely caused by really high expectations) it took a little while to grow on me, but it did indeed.
- Made with and for Pro Gamers: G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse is the result of two years of work with professional esports gamers, combing advanced technologies in an ultra-lightweight design
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless: Pro-grade performance overcomes the traditional limitations of wireless latency, connectivity and power to deliver a rock-solid, super-fast 1 millisecond report rate connection
- HERO 16K Sensor: Logitech’s most accurate sensor yet with up to 16,000 DPI and 10X the power efficiency of previous generation for the ultimate in wireless gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness
- Ultra Lightweight: Innovative endoskeleton design creates a super thin yet incredibly strong outer shell, enabling the body to weigh in at a remarkably light and maneuverable 80 grams
Best Mouse For Gaming 2020
10.Logitech G900 -Best Wireless Mouse For Gaming
Logitech G900 is Wired/Wireless Mouse For Gaming 2020 with 33% offer.
In high-pressure moments, lag-time from a gaming mouse can be the difference between winning it all or losing. Trusted by top eSports professionals, G900 Chaos Spectrum delivers ultra-quick responsiveness that’s virtually lag-free—wired or wireless. Featuring Logitech G’s industry-leading PMW3366 optical sensor with exclusive clock tuning technology, Chaos Spectrum interprets every hand movement onto the screen with superior tracking accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed.
G900 outlasts ordinary wireless gaming mice. Thanks to Logitech G’s exclusive battery-saving Clock Tuning Technology, a single charge can power you through an entire weekend of gaming. Low-battery alerts and seamless switching to wired mode end worries about losing power in the middle of game play.
- Customizable RGB lighting colors and physical button layout
- Pivot Button design for improved click performance
- 11 programmable buttons
- Five DPI settings with fast on-the-fly switching (200-12,000 DPI)
- Advanced customization with free Logitech Gaming Software
11.Corsair Gaming SCIMITAR -Best MOBA/MMO Gaming Mouse
The Scimitar RGB gaming mouse revolutionizes game play with its Key Slider control system, 12 mechanical side buttons, and pro-proven 12,000 DPI optical sensor. It’s purpose built to deliver the ultimate MOBA and MMO gaming experience.
The exclusive patent pending Key Slider control system provides unmatched customization. 8mm of key slide travel with secure lock puts every button within reach.Brilliant customizable multicolor backlighting immerses you in the game and provides nearly unlimited lighting adjustability. Each of the four zones can be independently configured.
The Scimitar RGB has driven MMO gaming to new levels in comfort, speed, and mechanics far beyond anything else available. I never go into battle without it! “
– Jackson “Bajheera” Bliton
- Exclusive Key Slider macro buttons – 8mm
- 12 optimized mechanical buttons – designed to pro player specs
- 12000 DPI pro proven optical sensor – pixel precise gaming
- Dynamic multicolor backlighting – nearly unlimited lighting customization
- Complete CUE control software – Link and program your Corsair RGB keyboard, mouse and headset to deliver
Best High End Gaming Mouse
RAZER NAGA HEX V2: 7 Button Thumb Grid is best gaming mouse.With MOBAs dominating the eSports scene and inspiring millions of gamers at home, you need a mouse that provides both fuss-free access to skills and spells, and incredible responsiveness. The Razer Naga Hex V2 buffs it to an OP level, with a 7 button mechanical thumb wheel optimized for MOBA gaming, and pre-configured MOBA profiles for maximum in-game efficiency. Complete with our latest True 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor, the Razer Naga Hex V2 is the essential companion for MOBA gamers who want the ultimate advantage.
- 7 button mechanical thumb wheel.
- Total of 14 MOBA optimized programmable buttons.
- Rubberized thumb grip.
- True 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor.
- Tilt click scroll wheel.
- Razer Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options.
- Inter-device color synchronization.
Best Gaming mouse Buying Guide
How to Choose The Best Gaming mouse
Types Of The Best Gaming Mouse
- best gaming mouse amazon
- Best Wireless Gaming Mouse 2020
- Best Gaming Mouse Deal
- Best Gaming Laptops 2020
- Best Gaming Keyboard 2020