Best Portable Charger 2019-2020-Power Banks
Best Portable Charger 2019-If you’re looking to buy the Best Portable Charger 2019, then you’ve come to the right place. I’ve written a complete Best Portable Charger 2019 review guide to make it easy for you to choose the Best Portable Charger 2019 for your budget and needs. So without delay, checkout our best selling top 10 Best Portable Charger 2019. list and find out which is the best suit for you.Best Portable power bank 2019s
Best Portable Charger 2019-Reviews
Best Portable Charger Overall
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- MacBook Compatibility: In addition to standard functionality, USB-C Compatible: Fully compatible with the new MacBook (not MacBook Pro), charging at 5V/3A. USB-C port acts as input and output.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Recommended by Time Magazine, the PowerCore+’s 20100mAh capacity can fully charge 1 MacBook, 1 iPhone and 1 iPad Air 2 on a single charge.
- User Friendly: Its compact size, LED Power Wheel, premium components and aluminum-alloy case make it easily portable, durable and user friendly.
- What You Get: PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C portable charger, 60cm USB to USB-C cable, 60cm Micro USB cable, 90cm USB-C to USB-C cable, welcome guide, travel pouch, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C
The Premium Portable Charger
We integrate our smart-charging PowerIQ and current-stabilizing VoltageBoost technologies to get the fastest possible charge up to 2.4A per port (3A with USB-C).
With a capacity of 20100mAh, PowerCore+ can charge a typical phone 7 times without itself needing a recharge.
Despite its massive capacity, PowerCore+ can be fully recharged in 8 hours by a 2.4A charger and the included USB to USB-C cable. That’s 20% faster than a typical charger of similar capacity.
PowerCore 20100 is one of the first portable chargers to utilize USB-C input and output. A reversible, high-power connection that recharges the 2015 MacBook and other USB-C devices up to 5V/3A.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention, and premium LG battery cells protect you and your devices.
For Optimal Use:
•Press the LED Power Wheel before connecting your device to activate USB-C output.
•Disconnect your USB-C device once it is fully charged. This will prevent the device from returning charge to PowerCore.
•Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
Best Portable Phone Charger
- Large Capacity: 20000mAh of backup charging power fully charges your iPhone 7 Plus 4.5 times or a 9.7-inch iPad Pro 1.5 times
- High Output: Simultaneously charge 2 iPads at Max speed with combined 3.4A output. Use the same Lightning cable to charge your iOS device and this power bank
- AiPower Technology: Tuned to adaptively provide the safest maximum recharge rate for all your USB-powered devices
- EntireProtect: Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
- Package Contents: AUKEY PB-N36 20000mAh Power Bank, Micro-USB Cable, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
Recharge with a Lightning Cable
The AUKEY PB-N36 Power Bank can be recharged using either Lightning cable or micro USB cable. Now you can conveniently use the same cable to charge your phone and external battery.
Tuned to support healthier battery function and faster USB charging speeds, AiPower intelligently adjusts power output to match the unique charging needs of all your USB powered gear. With up to 2.4A of dedicated adaptive output per Ai USB port, your devices will each receive the safest maximum recharge rate possible. Advanced circuitry and built in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and over charging.
Universal Charging Compatibility
Keep your devices charged on the go with dual USB charging ports. Equipped with built-in flashlight and LED battery indicator. Designed to work with all popular USB powered devices from iPhones to Android phones, tablets, photography gear, Bluetooth speakers, headphones and more. Whatever USB powered gear you’ve got, we’ve got you covered.
Whether it’s your first AUKEY purchase or you’re back for more, rest assured that we’re in this together: All AUKEY products are backed by our 24-Month Product Warranty.
Lightning Input: 5V 2A
Micro-USB Input: 5V 2A
Output (AiPower): 5V 3.4A (each 2.4A Max)
Dimensions: 5.9” x 3.26” x 0.8”
Weight: 13.7 oz
Best Portable Charger For Iphone
- Choose the RAVPower Treatment: The first choice of customers for staying charged and knowing no limitations
- Multiple Charging with 3 USB Ports: Charge up to 3 devices simultaneously with a total current output of 5.8A. Note: Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge
- Speedy Recharging Time: Fully charged in just 11-12 hours with a 2.4A charger – twice as fast as a 1A charger
- High Density Li-Polymer Battery: Portable, lightweight build unleashes 22000mAh of power to charge an iPhone 7 for 8 times, a Galaxy S8 4.4 times, or an iPad mini over 3 times
- What You Get: 1 x RAVPower Ace Series 22000mAh Portable Charger, Lifetime Warranty, 2 x Micro USB Charging Cables, 1 x Carry Pouch, 1 x User Guide
In order to reach the best performance, we suggest you choose 5V/2A or 5V/2.4A charger as well as the original usb cable that takes about 10-12 hours to be fully recharged.
Make It Three. Make It Right
Not one, not two, but three iSmart 2.0 USB ports to power up to 3 devices at once.
A Whole Week Without A Power Socket
Whether you use it for yourself or you share it with your friends, its huge 22000mAh capacity will take care of any power need you throw at it: fully charge an iPhone 6s up to 9 times, a Galaxy S7 up to 5 times, or an iPad Mini more than 2 times. When the power bank is finally empty, charge it back up in just 10-11 hours with a 5V / 2A or 2.4A ac adapter.
Made To Outlast
The new and improved portable charger with high-density Li-polymer battery outlasts both conventional Li-polymer batteries and 18650 cells when it comes to efficiency, performance, and protection.
Quality Inside & Out
Quality inside and out is what you get with the RAVPower Ace Series. The 22000mAh external battery pack’s shell is made of the same UL94 V-0 fire-resistant thermoplastic alloy material luxury cars are made of. The core consists of an high-voltage Li-polymer battery that comes from the same manufacturer and undergoes the same quality control as the iPhone’s own battery.
What’s In the Box:
1 x RAVPower Ace Series 22000mAh Power Bank
2 x Micro-USB Charging Cables
1 x Carry Pouch
1 x Lifetime Warranty Card
1 x User Guide
Best Portable Battery Charger
- Mi Power Bank: 40+ million units sold globally, absolute industry leader worldwide
- High Capacity: 10000mAh capacity can charge the iPhone 7 up to four times. Intelligently adjusts up to 18W and perfect for quick increase in battery life. Fast rechargeable via USB-C port. USB-C port is for INPUT ONLY
- Easy-to-Carry: Aluminum metal case and ultra sleek design at only 0.49″ thick. Designed to be highly portable and protected by durable, matte aluminum for an on-the-go lifestyle
- Compatibility: Intelligently detects and charges your devices at a max speed. iPhone X 8 7 6 Plus, iPad Air/4 3 2, Samsung S8 Plus, Note 8, Google Nexus, LG, Moto, Fitbit, BT earphones, tablets and more. (USB PD not supported. Does not fast charge Pixel phones)
- What You Get: 10000mAh Mi Power Bank Pro, 2-in-1 Micro-USB/Type-C cable, User Manual, 12-month warranty and friendly customer service. (Not include lightning cable for iPhone)
Making quality technology accessible to everyone
Xiaomi was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn’t need to cost a fortune. We create remarkable hardware, software, and internet services for and with the help of our Mi fans.
High-density lithium polymer batteries
The incredibly dense 10000mAh battery is supplied by ATL/Lishen and can charge the iPhone 7 up to four times.
At a sleek 0.49″ thick, easily stored in pockets, bags, or purses.
Double-anodized aluminum body with a beautiful matte finish
The double anodized aluminum case has a matte, polished and extremely smooth surface for better hand feel.
Perfectly finished edges
Comes with shiny CNC-finished edges-a design typically reserved for premium smartphones.
With full QC2.0 and QC3.0 compatibility, Mi Power Bank Pro charges standard devices 25% faster. Support 18W fast recharging, time saved 40% compared to other 5V/2A charger.
iPhone 8 • 8 Plus • X • 7 • 7 Plus • 6 • 6 Plus • 6S • 6S Plus • 5 • 5C • 5S • 4 • 4S iPad 2 • 3 • 4 • Air • Air 2 • 2017 • Mini 2 • 3 • 4
Samsung Galaxy S8 • S8+ • S7 • S7 edge • S6 • S6+ • S6 edge • S6 edge+ • S5 • S4, Galaxy Note8 and earlier
Google Nexus 5X • 6P • Pixel • Pixel XL • Pixel 2 • Pixel 2 XL
Kindle Fire HD • HDX
LG Tribute HD • Stylo 2 3 • K7 •K8 • Rebel • X venture • Q8, V30 • V20 • G6 • G5 • G4 • G3
Sony Xperia XZ • XZ Premium • XZ1 • XZs • XA Ultra
Fitbit fitness trackers
DJI camera drones
Bluetooth earphones and more. (CAUTION: USB PD Not Supported. 10000mAh Mi Power Bank Pro can charge Nintendo Switch via a USB-C to USB-A cable, but the AC power adapter that comes with Nintendo Switch does not charge 10000mAh Mi Power Bank Pro. Does not fast charge Pixel/Pixel 2/Pixel XL/Pixel 2 XL.)
Best Portable Charger For Iphone 8
- Large 10,400mAh portable power bank with dual USB outputs to charge 2 devices simultaneously
- Fast 2.1A charging designed to charge tablets, smartphones, portable USB devices fast and efficiently
- Fast and futureproof charging with USB-C compatible input for new USB-C devices and cables
- Ergonomic design with digital LED indicator giving the exact percentage available
- Superior quality lithium-ion battery that conforms to all safety marks such as CE, RoHS, and EMC
The Pebble P-1 from Veho has a large 10,400mAh capacity with dual USB ports designed to enable charging of 2 devices simultaneously. The fast 2.1A charging output has been designed to charge tablets, smartphones, Sat Nav’s, GPS’s trackers and other portable USB devices fast and efficiently. The Pebble P-1 allows you to use your own charging cable to charge up your devices’ and is capable of charging the popular smartphones such as the iPhone 7 up to 5 times and the Samsung Galaxy S8 up to 3 times. With a USB-C input charging port, the Pebble P-1 is compatible and future proof for new USB-C devices and cables, so you won’t have to update your power bank when you update your smartphone, tablet or portable device. The Pebble P-1 incorporates Pebble stylish ergonomic design, which has been popular with power bank users. The power bank features a smooth matte black, Tacton rubber touch finish and a digital LED display indicator giving the exact percentage available. Designed in the UK, the Pebble P-1 is packed with superior quality lithium-ion battery cells, ensuring that you get the true mAh rating and conform to all safety marks and regulations such as CE, RoHS and EMC. The Pebble P-1 comes with micro-USB to USB-A charging cable, a protective carry pouch and multi-lingual user manual.
Best Portable Power bank 2020
- Upgraded Version Randomly – Please note you may get the 2.1A version one randomly. Pilot 2GS auto detect your device and deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2.4A at most once connected, 5V/2A input is twice as faster than 1amp input; which means you could fully charge it in only 5 hours.
- 10000mAh Power Bank – Enough capacity on the GO. Able provide 4 solid charges to an iPhone 6s, or at least 2.5 charges to a Galaxy S6, or 1 and a half charges for an iPad Mini.
- Compact Design – Aviation Aluminum body designed to ensure lightweight and durability, compact size makes it easy to carry and fits easily into pocket.
- Built-in Safeguards – Grade A+ Li-polymer cell premium microchips multi-protect system supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection, worry-free while using Pilot 2GS.
- What You Get – Poweradd Pilot 2GS x 1, USB Cable x 1, User Manual x 1, Feedback Card x 1; What You Get – Poweradd Pilot 2GS x 1, USB cable x 1, User Manual x 1, Feedback Card x 1; Poweradd Offers 30-Day money back within 24-Month limited product guarantee and 24h*7d friendly customer service.
Best Portable Solar Charger
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
- High Capacity: Over 3.5 charges for iPhone 8, or 2 for Galaxy S8. Multiple full charges for other phones and devices.
- Universal Speed: Charges Apple, Android and Quick Charge devices at their fastest possible speed. Charges Galaxy S7 in just 1.5 hours.
- Seamlessly Slim: Award winning, slimline design with protective silicone shield. Fits neatly next to flagship smartphones in palm or pocket.
- What You Get: PowerCore II Slim 10000 portable charger, 60cm Micro-USB Cable(Lightning cable sold separately), Travel Pouch, Welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
PowerCore II Slim 10000
The Next Generation High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
& Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
& 20 million+ happy users and counting
Standard portable chargers require multiple chips to ensure broad charging compatibility, but Anker’s in-house designed hardware squeezes all that onto one tiny circuit. Less space for silicon means more space for power.
Up to 3 full charges for flagship smartphones, tablets and other USB devices ensure that freedom from your outlet has never been so simple.
Not only does PowerCore II Slim 10000 provide the fastest possible charge to almost any smartphone or tablet, it can be fully recharged in just 4 hours. That means less time charging, more time living.
- 2X Faster Charger: 2A input can save half of the time to fully charge the 6700mAh portable charger (please use a 2A or higher output charger); 2.4A output makes it charge other devices 2X faster than other chargers. The maximum input and output for the fastest and strongest charging experience.
- Exclusive iSmart Technology: This battery backup charge faster and smarter than others, automatically detects and delivers the optimal charging current for any connected device- ensuring the fastest and most efficient charge.
- Compact Body, Amazing Capacity: Fitting in the palm of your hand, get two full charges for iPhone 6, or more than one charge for large phones like 6 Plus, Note 4, etc.
- Unique Design: Made with an ergonomic design that is carefully matched with a gorgeous metal shell that will transform you into a style icon, while 4 status LEDs keep you informed of remaining capacity.
- Safety Protection: Ultra reliable A+ Lithium-Ion battery with over 500 battery charge cycles; short-circuit and over-current protection. This battery pack will automatic shutdown if a short circuit or overload output occurred while unit is charging.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 7 almost seven times, the Galaxy S6 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
- Great For
Families on vacation
Busy Moms & Dads on the go
Considerate co-workers who want to help colleagues with their charging needs at office =)
College Students on long class schedules
Great form factor for the amount of battery power it packs
Power capacity to charge your phone throughout the week (6-7 times)
Accurate charging status and battery level LEDs
Automatic power off
PowerIQ feature to automatically route power to the device plugged in
Excellent value for cost
Best Portable Phone Charger 2020
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Upgraded Capacity: The successor to PowerCore 10400—identical compact size but packed with even more power. Charges an iPhone 8 almost 5 times, an iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S8 3 times, or an iPad Air 2 once.
- Light and Compact: A super-high 13000 mAh capacity with two high speed USB ports is all contained in a portable charger smaller than a wallet.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver a max speed charge to any device (up to 3A – Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported). Input: 5V / 2A.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 13000 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Was trying to determine which External Battery Power Bank to purchase, either the Anker PowerCore 10400 mAh or the Anker E3 10000 mAh! With over 8000 reviews for the Anker E3, and both at the same price, it took some extra research. Both have similar charging rates and capacity and I chose the PowerCore 10400 because: 1) It uses the more advanced Panasonic battery, although the LG batteries are good, there is performance differences for the Panasonic; 2) I prefer the more compact package of the PowerCore (thicker and shorter than the E3). One or more previous reviews stated that the PowerCore was somewhat slippery when on a desk, but I knew exactly how to remedy that by placing four extra small 3M bumpers # SJ5302 that I keep on hand and sold by Amazon. I can now place the PowerCore on a 45 degree angle on a slick surface and it’s not going anywhere. Of course I researched countless Power Banks, and I keep coming back to Anker (I have them in two vehicles, a boat, bug out bag, and larger ones in the house for Hurricane season) because of their consistent quality (the little bags that come with them are great too) and longevity of maintaining their charge. Now with the new Panasonic batteries, I also bought another Anker Mini in the PowerCore series not because of 3350 mAh over 3200 mAh, but rather the Panasonic battery and the faster charging time for the PowerCore version.