Best Sewing Machine 2020-If you’re looking to buy the Best Sewing Machine, then you’ve come to the right place. I’ve written a complete Best Sewing Machine 2020 review guide to make it easy for you to choose the Best Sewing Machine 2020 for your budget and needs. So without delay, checkout our best selling top 12 Best Sewing Machine For Beginner 2020 and find out which is the best suit for you.Best Under 100 / Best Overall / Best 10 List / Best Buying Guide.
Check Also: Best Selling Sewing Machine at Amazon
MOST POPULAR 5 BEST SEWING MACHINE
|BROTHER-CS6000 PRICE-$139 REVIEW-7304 EXCELLENT||BROTHER SE400 PRICE-$296 REVIEW-2436 GREAT QUALITY||PORTABLE.AMADO PRICE-$26 REVIEW-552 BEST-SELLER||SINGER 9960 PRICE-$349 REVIEWS-2185 FANTASTIC QUA.||SINGER 4423 PRICE-$199 REVIEW-2805 VERY-GREAT|
|CHECK IT||CHECK IT||CHECK IT||CHECK IT||CHECK IT|
The Best Sewing Machine 2020
|Brother..CS6000 Sewing Machine||$175.00||CHECK NOW|
|Brother SE400 Sewing Machine||$.00||CHECK NOW|
|Portable Sewing, Amado Sewing||$.00||CHECK NOW|
|Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 Sewing Machine||$423.10||CHECK NOW|
|Singer Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine||$174.96||CHECK NOW|
|Brother XM2701 Full-Featured Sewing Machine||$75.00||CHECK NOW|
|JUKI TL-2000Qi Sewing||$630.00||CHECK NOW|
|4 Brother LB6800PRW Project||$.00||CHECK NOW|
|Sewing, Embroidery, Machine||$.00||CHECK NOW|
|SINGER Futura XL-400 Sewing||$652.00||CHECK NOW|
Key Features to Look for in a Sewing Nachine:
How big of a design do you want to be able to make? A large hoop can always hold smaller designs (but not always small pieces of fabric) but a small hoop can never hold a bigger design. Ask yourself this question, and then pay attention to the size of the hoop in your desired machine. Some machines have optional additional hoops that can further expand your capabilities.
How fancy do I want to get? Machines can range in stitch options from as little as 24 to as many as 250, making a large range to choose from for your needs. These stitches may determine whether or not you can utilize some embroidery designs you like, or they may be specialty stitches for free-hand embroidery.
After you get your new machine, do you want to be able to create fun and interesting items right away? Or, do you want to search around for templates to add to your newly bought machine? I always think it’s better to get more in your initial sale, than to have to be constantly buying more parts. Embroidery machines can have nearly no designs that come with them, or, like in our list of the best sewing and embroidery machines, they may have 250 designs or more straight out of the box.
A great way to get more, newer, and specialized designs like company logos onto your new machine is the option of computer connectivity. If you can simply download more embroidery patterns, or even create more or your own using a program on your computer, you can save a lot of time and money chasing down designs when you need them.
Anyone that is computer savvy understands how this can help. An embroidery machine is a computerized piece of equipment, and like our own brains, they can only remember so many things at once. What this means for your machine is just how many new designs and templates can you add before you have to start deleting them. Many of these additional designs aren’t free. You paid for them, or you spent hours creating them, and you don’t want to delete them in order to add others you need. Not all machines have this memory capability to start with, so try not to get too hung up on how big that memory is.
Ability of Editing
So, you got your new machine and you found this great design you wish to work with, but maybe it’s just a tad bit too small, or too big, or too colorful, or you think it needs some words added to it, or a nice border around it. Well my friend, this is where editing comes in. Not all sewing and embroidery machines allow you to edit a design template before you begin stitching, which means all too often you may run into instances of something that could’ve been great being just a little on the mediocre side. Why be good when you can be great? The smallest changes can make huge differences in the impact of your designs.
How big and elaborate of designs you wish to make is one question we’ve already asked, but what about how many projects do you want to work on at a time? If you’re in the middle of a project or just about to begin a project after getting your fabric in your hoop ready to go, and your father or an important tailoring customer comes in asking you to put a quick monogram on their new handkerchief, do you really want to keep them waiingt for hours, undo what you’ve already begun on your project, or just go without? If you could use more than just the hoop that came with your machine you could have multiple hoops ready to be filled for last minute projects without interrupting your ongoing work.
There are many other features that can be available on a sewing and embroidery machine.
If you would like to see more information on our Top 10 Best Sewing and Embroidery Machines, including other tailoring features we don’t talk about here like manufacturer’s warranty, design CD, free telephone tech support, bobbin-winding and needle-threading features, fonts, actual pricing, and much more, keep reading to find out how to view the full report.
How We Tested and Rated the Machines
We enlisted a number of volunteers to assist in testing multiple facets of these machines under practical working conditions before making a list of our ten favorites. Though none of these products are perfect, they are the best we’ve found.
If you’d like to see all the factors we rated for every machine, I invite you to Like us on any of the social media platforms linked and you will immediately be taken to our full online report on the best sewing and embroidery machines.
A community of testers spent close to two months using these products to see how well they rated with the operation guides on and off. We measure the performance of our tested machines. We analyzed their capacity, maintenance, computer connectivity, built in designs, lettering fonts, hoop capability, sewing ability and some other most important features. After comparing these we chose these products as the best. Whether you are a home hobbyist or a commercial operation selling to stores or online, our comprehensive list of feature-rich embroidery machines includes something for you.
After four years of this online business, and considering a good 20 machines or more…testing out most of them ourselves to learn which the best and most powerful are…we’ve come up with a Top Ten list that to help everyone shopping for the best sewing and embroidery machine discover what will be best for them. Our pick is the overall winner for available features, top-rated customer reviews, and of course price. Keep in mind your needs as you read through our list and you will be sure to find the perfect machine for your tailoring and embroidery needs, commercial or private.
12 Best Sewing Machine Reviews
We have analyzed the most important features of each product we have listed as well as some others.
Our research report is open for our readers to view online to assist in choosing the best product.
To become an insider and get all the details simply join us by Liking any of our social media pages before viewing the full report.
The computerized SE-400 combination embroidery and sewing machine is designed to help you give your projects a customized, high-end look — all while being priced to fit your budget! Featuring 70 built-in embroidery designs, 67 built-in sewing stitches, 120 frame pattern combinations and 5 embroidery lettering fonts, the SE-400 is the perfect machine for all your sewing, embroidery, crafting and home décor projects. Computer connectivity allows you to enjoy future machine updates and easily import and digitize embroidery designs directly from your computer.
Brother SE400 Sewing & Embroidery Machine
Great value, great performance
Offering a combination of versatility, convenience & functionality, this huge-capacity machine stuns at an incredibly low price. Definitely something you’d want in your home.
Why this product is considered by us as the best sewing and embroidery machine out there and wins Our Pick starts with the most obvious reason: the price. With the lowest price of the entire list but without a lack of features, this Brother brand machine easily wins for those on a budget, or anyone.
- To begin with, this product can import thousands of designs from iBroidery.com and other sites via its USB port and possesses the ability to update and stay current. Both of these features are very rare in this price range. While lower than some, this product includes 67 unique stitches, 70 built-in designs, and 5 fonts which is still very good particularly for the cost.
- From our research at Design My Costume, we have found that this product holds the most impressive range of useful and desirable features. Regarding rating frequency it received its first 10 ratings in 12 days, 2nd 10 ratings in 20 days and 3rd ten ratings in 17 days making this product a big seller. This machine has the maximum cover area of any of the machines in our list.
- The easy-to-see back-lit touch screen LCD display and one-touch automatic thread cutter both make this machine even easier and more convenient to use for tailoring as well as being a fantastic budget buy.
Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing and 4×4 Embroidery Machine Review
Built-In Stitches and Designs:
There are 67 stitches built in, easily enough for most sewing applications. A nice choice of practical and in, so you might not be reaching for the USB any time soon. They were all good quality too. And of course, the 5 fonts are really useful for monograms etc.
Access to iBroidery.com :
Unparalleled in its class with access to iBroidery.com designs as well as other online sources make this find very impressive. Being able to download your own designs means the potential for creativity is only limited by you, not the machine.
The frustration, the bloody fingers, the squinting. All gone with the self-threading needle. It is easy and intuitive to use, you can’t do without it.
The clear display and well laid-out interface make changing the settings and getting the machine running just how you like it incredibly easy.
Ease of Use:
This machine gets the balance between lots of features and simplicity just right. It offers plenty of capabilities but isn’t too complicated to use. The action is nice, it threads smoothly and has a good motion even at high speed.
I’m still amazed that at this price and with all these features, the manufacturer can still afford to both supply free telephone tech support and a massive 25 year warranty. That’s a very long time to expect a machine bought with a tight budget to last, but the manufacturer is confident it will do just that or they wouldn’t warrant it for so long.
The sensational price on this machine along with a huge array of features, some not offered by ANY other machine in its price range, make this an amazing find and clearly Our Pick.
- A wealth of great features, as good as any product tested
- The lowest price on our list
- A huge capacity for design options between built-in motifs, iBroidery, and its amazing memory.
- 25-year manufacturer’s warranty and telephone support
- Not the most stitches or designs built-in at this price range
- Small embroidery hoop
Best Singer Sewing Machine
SINGER Futura XL-400 Sewing & Embroidery Machine
Easy to Use Key Features for Beginners
Boasts of 125 built-in designs, 30 built-in stitches, 5 fonts, 2 fully automatic buttonholes, plus the SwiftSmart threading and Drop & Sew Bobbin. It’s very easy to use.
Of all the 40 features we tested for our list, this machine rated Best for Beginners due to its key features.
- The SwiftSmart threading system along with Drop & Sew bobbin make this the easiest set-up up so beginners can get moving very quickly and easily to start creating their tailoring designs. It won’t be a short wait before looking for more designs on this machine either.
- With a whopping 125 designs built-in , 30 built-in stitches, 5 fonts, and 2 fully automatic buttonholes, the SINGER brand has made sure you won’t run out of new and interesting things to do for a very long time.
- Like our Budget Pick, this machine falls into a lower price range than many machines on our list, but not the lowest range. The rating frequency reflects a bit slower rate of sale with its first 10 ratings taking 2 months, second 10 ratings in 2 more months, and third 10 ratings in 30 days. With a massive 10-by-6 inch embroidery hoop and multihooping capability, this machine still found startling ways to outperform our top pick in some ways, despite overall coming in 3rd.
- This well-rounded machine with a myriad of features to make it very quick and easy to start using, and a pretty good array of designs to allow users to spend plenty of time with the machine before seeking more options as well as the good upper low-end pricing make this product the best sewing and embroidery machine for beginners.
SINGER Futura XL-400 Sewing and Embroidery Machine Review
Let me start by saying how amazing this machine’s embroidery capacity is for its price. Between the 10×6 inch hoop and the multihooping capability, this machine boasts a whopping 12×20 inch maximum design size. Coming in at nearly double the cost of the Brother SE400 but less than half of the Brother SE1800, this machine is a nice low to middle priced product. It can be hooked up directly to your computer with a USB cable where you can do some minor editing of designs before sending them directly to embroider.
What this machine doesn’t do, however, is satisfy its consumers. Nearly one in three buyers on online retailer sites return a negative review for this machine despite some very interesting features and it ties for third lowest average rating of our entire Top 10 List. Regardless of its reviews, this machine is still the third fastest seller of our list and a close fourth for most sales. The positive reasons for buying this machine just plain outrank the negative reviews. Machines with the sheer size capability this one has typically cost three to five times as much, if not more, and that, to many, makes the risk of equipment failure worth taking. The ease of use and computer connectivity further improve value and lessen the risk.
With a limited warranty, ranging from 1 year to 25 years depending on the portion of the machine that dysfunctions, I still feel there’s plenty of time to sort out if you got a good machine or a bad. The reviews seem to be mostly bad luck and it shouldn’t take long to see if you’re one of the unlucky ones. The SINGER brand has traditionally produced an exceedingly quality product so there’s little to worry about. If that’s the case, simply use that warranty to get a new one and enjoy the fantastic deal.
- 10×6 inch embroidery capability plus multihooping for big tailoring projects
- ability to hook to your computer directly
- large selection of built-in stitches and designs plus 2 automatic buttonholes
- SwiftSmart threading and Drop & Sew bobbin
- no connection to iBroidery
- a lot of negative reviews by consumers
Best Overall Sewing Machine
SINGER 4-in-1 Futura
Professional’s Choice with Midrange Price
This machine boasts of functions like embroidery, sewing, quilting, and serging capabilities, plus an Autopunch Embroidery software all at a very affordable price.
If you look at our full research report, you can see that this product has some of the most important and advanced features among all we analyzed, making it a perfect fit for commercial embroiderers as well as our Advanced Pick.
- Though it is slightly expensive it still costs less than our Top Pick. With 6 Stay Bright LED lights, 215 included stitches and 125 designs built-in, an amazing 20 different lettering fonts, automatic threading, winding, and cutting it out-performs most machines in the typical features list. In addition to that it works as FOUR different machines in one package. Many in our list perform Sewing and Embroidery, some can also quilt, but this amazing machine can also serge.
- The large capacity hoop along with multihooping capabilities make for a 12×18 inch max design size. This isn’t the biggest possible on our list, but it is very close. Many machines do not offer multihooping or even sell with a decently sized hoop to start with.
- The biggest advantage this machine has over all the rest for the Advanced User, is the inclusion of its Autopunch Embroidery Software. This software allows you to convert nearly any picture to an embroidery design using your computer. It also allows you to edit those designs in many ways.
- The requirements to run this software are pretty reasonable at 1GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 500MB hard-drive space, a CD-ROM drive, USB port, and a color monitor using a Windows Operating System. A fifteen year-old computer would easily have these requirements so it would be no hardship to use this wonderful software.
- Our Pick for the Advanced User received ratings at the rate of 10 in 16 months, second 10 in 5 months, and third 10 in only 45 days. This showing illustrates the recognition for a quality feature-filled product from this brand with the increasing speed of sales.
For the advanced user on a moderate budget, this machine just won the game. Without going into the super high-priced models out there otherwise necessary to get the programming features available on this product, you can take at an upper moderate price range. Embroidery, sewing, quilting and serging all in one machine without paying as much as a high-end computer just takes this reviewer’s breath away.
Many of the advanced features of this machine aren’t really needed by your average user, but a serious or professional craftsman could make their life a whole lot easier with this product. Creating embroidery designs with the software out of just about ANY thing you can think of, simply by putting the image onto your computer and letting the software convert it could make some businesses very good customers. This eliminates a time-consuming process or a machine three times the price needed before to perform this task.
The included stitches, designs, and huge selection of fonts just add to the magic. There are very few limitations on the designs you can make or use due to the large embroidery hoop, multihooping, and generous maximum design size. This isn’t the biggest available but it sure come’s close. Add back in the Autopunch Software and it’s a slam-dunk. For the machine embroiderer that does a lot of work, especially a lot of embroidery AND sewing AND quilting AND serging work, there’s no better alternative at this price. So, this is the best sewing and embroidery machine in its range.
- Embroidery, Sewing, Quilting, and even Serging capabilities
- 6×10 inch capacity with multihooping, up to 12×18 inch max design size
- Lower price than our Top Pick
- Autopunch Embroidery Software
- Sell price is still very high compared to most
Our Top More Product Reviews
Brother LB6800PRW Embroidery & Sewing Machine
Best for On the Go Sewing Needs
This machine is a flexible unit that comes in a rolling bag. It has an array of features like an easy to use interface screen, and unlimited design possibilities.
I like this machine for its portability and flexibility, but it isn’t my favorite for getting everything done. When I’m on the go, it will do nicely but given better options and the budget to accommodate them there are a few better out there. For the price, it’s great and has some stuff that others don’t.The embroidery size isn’t very generous out of the box, but larger hoops can be bought separately as needed. The rolling bag is very well made and is a great accessory for this machine making it so good for travel. Some other reviewers even say that is the only difference from the same brand’s SE400, our Budget Pick.
If you want a flexible unit and will be frequently moving around to do your sewing on-site, this machine will do the job well. I enjoyed the ease of using the interface screen and the large number of design possibilities and sources. When I buy an embroidery machine, that’s kind of the biggest part.
The quality of this product is very good for its cost so there’s no worrying about breakdown. If I do have a problem, I know I can call the phone support and use the awesome warranty. Other than the flimsiness of the threader, I have no qualms about this machine lasting for a very long time, making beautiful creations for years to come.
- Very highly rated
- LCD touchscreen
- comes with nice rolling bag
- expandable memory
- Tiny 4×4 embroidery size
- some reviews say threader breaks easily
Best Budget Sewing Machine
Great for Small Logo & Prints
This machine also features the AutoPunch software which converts any picture into an embroidery design using your computer. Plus, it has a selection of features & optional hoops which makes it extra flexible.
Have you ever been approached to do logo embroidery for a small company and wondered the best way to get the pattern? Well this machine offers one way. The AutoPunch software allows conversion of computer images into embroidery patterns for this machine. You have to hook them together to make it work, but that’s simple with a laptop.I love the selection of features, stitches and designs on this machine, but I don’t love the price tag. The optionally available hoops make for great flexibility in designs and workload, and if sewing is a big part of your home or business, the enormous selection of stitches will be quite useful. It also has a good number of built-in motifs for embroidery so you don’t have to go looking right away.
This is a great machine if cost isn’t a concern and I feel the flexibility in designs and hoops make it a beautiful product. The price isn’t horrendous or anything, it’s a nice round mid-range price, but similar machines can be had for half. You definitely won’t regret bringing this home if that’s your choice, but there are better options at this price and better prices for these options.
If you like the looks of Brother’s Project Runway machine or their SE400, you should enjoy this one as well. If money isn’t really a concern there should be no issues whatsoever. Although it does also come with some useful software, I don’t feel the software is worth the huge price difference. Still it can be considered one of the best sewing and embroidery machines available these days.
- AutoPunch software to convert clipart to designs with computer connectivity
- Optional Hoops available
- 200 stitches 120 designs 5 fonts
- Double the price of next product up
- 2nd lowest rated machine in list
- Versatile, value-packed, perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting projects, accessories are stored inside a compartment on the arm of the sewing machine
- Select stitches and adjust stitch length and stitch width via settings seen on the LCD display
- Stop/start button allows use without included foot control. Variable speed control for easily adjusting your sewing speed
- Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin makes setting and accessing your bobbin thread a breeze. No more fishing for your bobbin thread. Accessories are stored in a compartment on the arm of the machine.
- Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
Brother CS6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with Wide Table
User-friendly and portable, the CS6000i offers a wide range of sewing and quilting features, all at a price that’s easy on your budget. Select from 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of one-step buttonholes; choose from the 9 included presser feet; use the detachable, oversized table for larger projects; and take your machine with you to classes with the included hard carry case. The CS6000i is designed for ease of use, with its easy-to-view backlit LCD display, automatic needle threader, easy-to-follow threading diagrams, and adjustable sewing speed control. Included are a printed Quick Start guide, and a complete instructions manual in English and in Spanish. Enjoy sewing, quilting and crafting with the incredibly value-packed, CS6000i sewing machine!
Best Juki Sewing Machine
Juki’s updated quilting and home deco machine. Powerful 1500 SPM machine, low vibration due to the aluminum die cast frame and with automatic thread cutting. LED lights and one pedal control for speed and trimming system complement this semi industrial sewing machine. Famous stitch quality with true drop feed used by many of the best quilters. This workhorse machine comes with an automatic needle threader, 1/5 inch quilting foot and even feed foot and extended bed table. Up to 12mm foot left, easily hems denim jeans.
- Updated with LED lights and one pedal operation
- 1500 SPM for quilting apparel and home décor
- Automatic needle threader. Stitches: Straight Stitch
- Aluminum die cast arm and bed for low vibration operation
- Extension table included for wide work area.
- Please Note: kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
- Easy-to-use, value-packed and versatile, perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects. 63 stitch functions
- 27 unique built-in stitches, including decorative, blind hem, zigzag and stretch stitches and one-step auto-size buttonholer for virtually perfect buttonholes
- 6 included quick-change sewing feet, with buttonhole, zipper, zigzag, narrow hemmer, blind stitch and button sewing feet
- Ease of use features include built-in needle threader, jam-resistant top drop-in bobbin and brightly lit LED work area. Loaded with features, the XM2701 offers 27 built-in stitches, with 63 stitch functions
- Includes instructional DVD, bilingual user manual, 25 year limited warranty, with FREE technical support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
This SINGER Heavy Duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, it can sew a variety of heavy weight fabrics. Convenient features including a built-in needle threader, top drop-in bobbin, built-in 1-step buttonhole, snap-on presser feet, on board storage, adjustable presser foot pressure control, built-in reverse, adjustable stitch length, three needle positions and drop feed for button sewing adds a new dimension of ease to heavy duty sewing.
With a 60% stronger motor than standard sewing machines, the SINGER Heavy Duty allows the sewist to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease, and it provides greater piercing power and speed up-to 1,100 stitches per minute. The heavy-duty frame provides rigid support for added stability and long-lasting durability.
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more!
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration.
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4423 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams.
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: Adds stability and provides long lasting durability.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging.
- #1 BEST SELLING SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics!
- WARRANTY: SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Portable Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.
Singer’s Quantum Stylist 9960 Sewing Machine
The Perfect Tool for the Emerging Designer
Give every piece a personal touch with five stunning fonts and 600 built-in stitches. Mix stitches and lettering to create unique stitch sequences for endless possibilities of customized projects. Many stitches can be mirror imaged and elongated for even more creative options. Use the Needle Up/Down feature for easy pivoting like sewing on a pocket, topstitching, free-motion quilting, applique and more. Set the maximum sewing speed of the machine where you want it with the Speed Control, faster for long seams like those on curtain panels, or slower for more intricate projects, you’re always in control. The Top Drop-in Bobbin is easy to thread and easy to see, so you won’t run out of thread in the middle of a seam. When you’re done stitching, a simple press of the Thread Trimmer Button will cut both the top and bottom thread, saving you time. This machine has all the features you need to get your masterpieces runway-ready.
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams. Has a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor and crafting. There’s even a selection of fonts to personalize projects!
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds. The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration.
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate. It also has Mirror Imaging,(eliminate comma) and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities.
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot with underplate, button sewing foot, blind hem foot, satin stitch foot, open toe foot, overcasting foot, darning and embroidery foot, rolled hem foot, cording foot, straight stitch/quilting foot, even feed / walking foot.
- ELECTRONIC AUTO PILOT: Unplug the foot control, press the Start button and the machine sews. You are still in complete control over the speed – just slide the Speed Lever to set the maximum sewing speed where you want it.
- WARRANTY: SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty.
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.
Additional Features and Benefits
- Optimum Power Control
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control
- Center Zigzag Taper
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Automatic Tension
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch
- Direct Button Stitch Selection
- Automatic Locking Stitch Function
- Automatic Reverse
- Mirror Imaging and Elongation Functions
- Electronic Auto Pilot
- Large Back-Lit LCD Screen with Brightness Control
- Warranty: 25 years
- Small and convenient: This is a Mini portable sewing machine that strikes the perfect balance between having a convenient size and being light in weight. You can set it up in any room you prefer, with ease.
- Adjustable: Adjusting is portable sewing mini machine is easy. The speed can be adjusted to ensure that any novice or even a master can work with on their projects in a hassle-free manner.
- Double switch: This unique sewing machine features a Pedal switch and a push button switch. It’s up to you which one you want to use.
- Two-line design: The featured two-line design (bottom line and surface line) gives you high-quality sewing for all projects. Keep Away From Children. Even though its little size might fool you, this convenient machine from Amado isn’t a toy. So, do keep it away from children to avoid risk of damage or injury.
- 6 Months Guarantee: THIS PRODUCT COMES WITH A FABRIC CAN BE USED TO PRACTICE SEWING，DOES NOT MEAN THAT THIS MACHINE WAS USED. At Amado, we believe in offering the best customer experience. You are sure to love this portable sewing machine. Not only does it boast impressive quality, it also comes with a 6 months guarantee. Contact us first if you have any problem, we will be here for you!
SINGER’s Start 1304 Sewing Machine
Great for Simple Sewing
SINGER’s Start 1304 sewing machine has 6 basic stitches from which to choose, selected by the simple turn of a dial. Because the stitch length and stitch width are preset, there’s no guesswork, making this a great machine for a hobbyist or even a beginner. Choose a straight stitch for basic sewing, sew a simple applique with a zigzag stitch, fix a hem with the blind hem stitch, or sew a decorative scallop stitch to embellish almost anything. The Four-Step Buttonhole feature allows you to add buttonholes in four easy steps on things like pillows, children’s clothing, fashions and more. Slide off the Removable Extension Table to expose the Free Arm for hemming trousers and sleeves or for sewing other small projects. This machine is lightweight and portable, making it easy to carry or store.
- SINGER FREE-ARM SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Start 1304 Free Arm Portable Sewing Machine has 6 Built-In Stitches including a built-in 4 step Buttonhole. The removable storage compartment houses its sewing accessories which are easy-to-use and versatile.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: This lightweight and portable machine weighs only 7 pounds, making it great for sewing in smaller spaces or taking to sewing class.
- AUTOMATIC BOBBIN WINDING SEWING MACHINE: Simply follow the numbered diagram printed on the sewing machine. The needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safe. The bobbin will automatically stop turning when it’s completely filled.
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Start 1304 sewing machine is basic, simple, and easy-to-use thanks to 6 Built-in Stitches, all with pre-set stitch width and stitch length. Just select your stitch and start sewing.
- WARRANTY: SINGER Start 1304 Start Free Arm Model Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty.
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.
Weight: 7 pounds.
Dimensions: 13 x 7 x 11.5 inches.
Stitches: 5-millimeter stitch width, and 6 built-in stitches: straight, zigzag, satin, blind hem, scallop, and a 4-step buttonhole.
Speed: 750 stitches per minute.
Bobbin: Class 15
Warranty: 25 years limited.
Feet Type Included: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot
Presser Foot System: Low bar
Color Family: White
Item Weight (lbs.): 11.4
Button Holes: 4-Step Built-in
Number of Built-In Stitches: 6
Number of Decorative Stitches: 1
Number of Styles: 6
Stitch Width Control: Fixed
- Best noise cancelling headphones
- Best workout headphones
- Best over ear headphones
- Best headphones for running
- Best gaming headphones